This simple frittata recipe with lots of colourful and tasty veggies is perfect for enjoying any time of the day!
- 300g potatoes
- 1 red onion
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 100g frozen peas
- 4 eggs
- 125ml cream
- 100g feta
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
READY TO COOK!
This recipe was made using our Padova Blush frying pan
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C. Wash and cut the potatoes and cook for around 15 minutes until al dente. Let the potatoes cool and then cut into thin slices.
- Now prepare the other vegetables. Rinse the cherry tomatoes and let the peas defrost. Chop the onion and finely chop the flat-leaf parsley.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl adding the cream, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Heat some of the olive oil in a large frying pan. Make sure to use an ovenproof pan. Add the potato slices and onion and bake for 5 minutes. Stir everything regularly.
- Pour the egg mixture over the potatoes. Scatter the peas, cherry tomatoes and crumbed feta over the top. Bake for a few minutes and then move the pan to the oven. Let it cook until the egg is set.