Almighty Aussie Burger
This ANZAC day, let's give the legendary Aussie burger a sustainable and healthy makeover.
Made on our portable grill, this classic Aussie burger will please your whole family. Make sure your patties are perfect by choosing organic and sustainably sourced Australian beef. After that, you can cook them directly on our Contact Grill. We also suggest the use of a healthier oil such as avocado oil and lighter cheese for a healthier touch.
Lest we forget!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 slices of organic cheddar cheese
- 4 slices of beetroot
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices of onion
- 4 tablespoons of BBQ saurce
- Salt and pepper to taste
READY TO COOK!
Make this recipe using our Contact Grill
- Preheat the Contact Grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the ground beef with salt and pepper and form it into 4 equal-sized patties.
- Grill the patties for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked.
- Toast the hamburger buns on the grill for a few seconds.
- Assemble the burgers in the following order: bottom bun, lettuce leaf, onion slice, beetroot slice, cooked patty, BBQ sauce and slice of cheese.
- Top with the other half of the bun and serve immediately.