With just three ingredients, this way-easier-than-pie dessert comes together in only 20 minutes. Bonus points for naturally gluten-free cookies that everyone can enjoy.
- 1 bag sweetened shredded coconut (14 ounces)
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk (1/2 can)
- Pinch of salt
- Prepare to bake—Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the macaroons—In a large bowl, stir together coconut, sweetened condensed milk, and salt until well combined—mixture will be sticky. Scoop into equal portions spaced about an inch apart on a roasting pan. Use 1 to 2 tablespoons of batter per cookie, depending on how large you like them.
- Bake the macaroons—Bake until coconut is toasted to a nice golden brown, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving
Take these macaroons to a whole new level of deliciousness by stirring in half a cup of chopped almonds, then dip the bottoms of cooled macaroons in melted chocolate.
Our GreenPan Roasting Pans effortlessly release coconut macaroons, and the extra nonstick coating makes cleanup incredibly quick and simple.